If You Are A Premium Member...
- Click the Manage Attachments button at the bottom of your screen
- Next, find the file on your computer, and click Open (Make sure the picture is under 100400 bytes)
- Type your message, and you're done!
If You Are Not A Premie Member
If you're not a Premie, you will not be able to attach pictures. If you are interested in seeing the other benefits, and/or becoming a Premium Member, click here.
Since you can't attach pictures, you will have to host the pictures on the internet off-site. There are a number of places on the internet where you can host your pictures. To get a list of a few of these places, scroll down to the next post.
Once you have the images hosted on the internet, you can now place them in your post. To do so is simple;
- When you are typing your post, click the Image button.
- Copy the URL of the picture, and paste it into the box that pops up. Then, Click OK.
This is a URL:
You can get the URL address of a picture by right-clicking the picture, and selecting "properties"
- You're done, finish typing your message, and post it.