Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37

Thread: MILLION MUSLIM MARCH...SEPT.-11-13

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 11 2005
    Posts
    27,996

    MILLION MUSLIM MARCH...SEPT.-11-13

    I bet there will be more than a million.

    Too freaking bad theres not a million Americans left in this nation to counter this march.

    Not that they don't have some good questions that need to be answered by these other radicals. Like why not a single jew was killed on 9-11.If this is in fact true of course.

    I'd liek to have some questions about 9-11 answered too,but since I know the answer will not be a surprise I'd rather ask some about the present.

    But this is not about who did 911, not at all,its about showing their evil force,imo.This tribe wants to protest somerhing,let them protest whats done in their name,all the evil they do is not the fault of other evil doers. Let them protest castratign little girls,raping,beheading and marring 9yr.olds. Protest all those children they just killed yesterday.

    But of course you could'nt get a million americans off their ass and in the streets if you paid them. All these anti american ,anti american laws,culture is what they hate not possibly being falsely acused. I do think they were in on it,even if they were used because of their love for violence and death.
    Last edited by Pappy&Me; 06-03-2013 at 11:24 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 11 2005
    Posts
    27,996
    Heres the site...


    www.bizpacreview.com

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 11 2005
    Posts
    27,996
    Heres a film from a Lt.Col. about 911. He thinks it was an inside job too,but this is not the reason for this march,its just a plot to see how many muslims they can get together to take more control of this nation. We are already setting this group up all over the world,the Muslim Brotherhood has been around since 1928 Hamas,Alquida and most radical group are offshoots of Muslim Brotherhoods according to many who investigate these radicals.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=W0xzsbSbVUE

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 14 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    2,182
    Why are some Americans "outraged" with the idea according to the link from that rightwing rag?
    Do unto other nations what you would want other nations to do unto us.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 23 2001
    Location
    Long Island Sound
    Posts
    45,555
    The zionist are in full control of the USA! Muslims are simply a tool!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 11 2005
    Posts
    27,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Š† View Post
    The zionist are in full control of the USA! Muslims are simply a tool!

    I think this is more than just an evil group of jews ruling over this world now,not that it really matters whos doing it,or who they are using for their hit men.I also see that when you see evil or imorality theres always a jew behind it,but I also think there is also a darker ally that controsl them too.Also theres proof of Jesuits underground aliegned in this NWO.

    Far as muslims go,is the hitman any better than the one who employs him?

    What is troubling is most are ignoring this coming doom.So "IMO" it has to be supernatural force behind it.I know you don't believe so its not to convince or preach,haha,its just that nothing else makes sense to me. This is not like when other empires ruled over the world, we now have technology that informs all ,but few even care,its like they are hypmotized or something.

    A few here like us and a few there,but nothign compared to the 'sheep' everywhere.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 11 2005
    Posts
    27,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Capricorn View Post
    Why are some Americans "outraged" with the idea according to the link from that rightwing rag?
    If you don't know than nobody will be able to tell you why.

  8. #8
    86Dde's Avatar
    86Dde is offline Definitely here NOT to please!
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2001
    Location
    Hell of course
    Posts
    60,024
    If was a million "Christian" march there would be tanks in the streets but this event won't muster any media coverage. We don't want to offend the moon god worshipers.
    [

    <Scratches butt>

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 11 2005
    Posts
    27,996
    Quote Originally Posted by 86Dde View Post
    If was a million "Christian" march there would be tanks in the streets but this event won't muster any media coverage. We don't want to offend the moon god worshipers.
    You got it! We cling to our guns and religion while they are peaceful loving whos prayers are the most beautiful sound to the dictators big ears. Then you have his gargyles the libs defending their half black master,we are so screwed.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 14 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    2,182
    Quote Originally Posted by 86Dde View Post
    If was a million "Christian" march there would be tanks in the streets but this event won't muster any media coverage. We don't want to offend the moon god worshipers.
    Christians are the majority. Why should they want to march? You march to make a political point or to protest inequalities.

    Moon God????
    Do unto other nations what you would want other nations to do unto us.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 11 2005
    Posts
    27,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Capricorn View Post
    Christians are the majority. Why should they want to march? You march to make a political point or to protest inequalities.

    Moon God????
    A little bit of knowledge goes a long way,let me know when your ready for a lesson. I have a very good man on youtube with lots of history about the moon go of both muslims and catholics.Hes a heathen too but sometimes you have to let them tell on each other. Siphon the truth.

    Like two people who just robbed you [ like the libs did when they took your common sense] that get into an argument,one tells you on the other vice versa. Both are wrong but you get the facts when they tear each other up.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 24 2008
    Location
    .
    Posts
    9,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
    I bet there will be more than a million.

    Too freaking bad theres not a million Americans left in this nation to counter this march.

    Not that they don't have some good questions that need to be answered by these other radicals. Like why not a single jew was killed on 9-11.If this is in fact true of course.

    I'd liek to have some questions about 9-11 answered too,but since I know the answer will not be a surprise I'd rather ask some about the present.

    But this is not about who did 911, not at all,its about showing their evil force,imo.This tribe wants to protest somerhing,let them protest whats done in their name,all the evil they do is not the fault of other evil doers. Let them protest castratign little girls,raping,beheading and marring 9yr.olds. Protest all those children they just killed yesterday.

    But of course you could'nt get a million americans off their ass and in the streets if you paid them. All these anti american ,anti american laws,culture is what they hate not possibly being falsely acused. I do think they were in on it,even if they were used because of their love for violence and death.
    I think they tried this last year and cancelled at the last minute. Never the less Infidels prepare and buy your bacon bits. lol

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 11 2005
    Posts
    27,996
    Quote Originally Posted by queenlillian1962 View Post
    I think they tried this last year and cancelled at the last minute. Never the less Infidels prepare and buy your bacon bits. lol
    If you think about its a lost cause.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 03 2007
    Location
    In a computer near you.
    Posts
    3,260
    Million Muslim march:

    A 1K nuke has the blast equivalent of 1,000 lbs of TNT. A Muslim could carry 20 lbs of TNT in a suicide vest. What's the nuke equivalent of a million Muslims?
    The NSA is the only Government Agency that will listen to you.

    I Pledge Resistance, to the Nazi Flag, of the United Police States of America, and to the Private Federal Reserves for which it stands. One Corporation, under Goldman Sachs, unaccountable, with poverty and slavery for all.


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 24 2008
    Location
    .
    Posts
    9,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
    If you think about its a lost cause.
    what? the march or the fun of throwing bacon on muslims?

    BTW Baco's contain no meat they are all soy.
    Last edited by queenlillian1962; 06-05-2013 at 11:33 AM.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 11 2005
    Posts
    27,996
    Quote Originally Posted by queenlillian1962 View Post
    what? the march or the fun of throwing bacon on muslims?

    BTW Baco's contain no meat they are all soy.
    Actually I don't see anyone protesting with bacon or anything else. I see this nation under sharia law in less than 3 years. or at least the majority. There will be a few who fight against it but they will be alone and will die or be imprisoned quickly.

    I sure hope I'm wrong but the escalation now is tremendous. They have had no opposition from the people and they also have our leaders,military and law on their side, some are decieved and some know what they are doing and either don't care or are affraid.Just my opinion on what I see, I sure can be wrong and really hope I am.

  17. #17
    86Dde's Avatar
    86Dde is offline Definitely here NOT to please!
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2001
    Location
    Hell of course
    Posts
    60,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Capricorn View Post
    Christians are the majority. Why should they want to march? You march to make a political point or to protest inequalities.

    Moon God????
    As it stands Christians are dying in droves abroad and increasingly targeted by the U.S. government and their leftist lackeys in the ADL, and SPLC. I could drone on and on.

    This is just the beginning of the purge which is a hate driven cluster fuck steered by the left just so filthy faggots, muff divers, and disgusting transexual human trash from transexual Transylvania can feel special like every other minority fuck up group that felt it was entitled to something.

    "Moon God" is an intentional bash on Islamic fools. I don't hate them and I stick up for them more often than not but their religion is a blight on this earth and I have ZERO tolerance for it save for their right to practice it as any American.
    [

    <Scratches butt>

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 14 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    2,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
    I see this nation under sharia law in less than 3 years.
    Really? Would it be OK if I add this to my list of things Republicans believe in? That list includes UN black helicopters, birther BS, legitimate rape theory, moon god and so on.
    Last edited by Capricorn; 06-05-2013 at 02:24 PM.
    Do unto other nations what you would want other nations to do unto us.

  19. #19
    86Dde's Avatar
    86Dde is offline Definitely here NOT to please!
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2001
    Location
    Hell of course
    Posts
    60,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Capricorn View Post
    Really?
    While I'll opine on this subject I would simply suggest that the era of absolute tolerance goes too far. So far that it allows bad tings to occur.
    [

    <Scratches butt>

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 14 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    2,182
    Quote Originally Posted by 86Dde View Post
    While I'll opine on this subject I would simply suggest that the era of absolute tolerance goes too far. So far that it allows bad tings to occur.
    Any law which promotes equality and secularism are good, and any law which favors one group over the other or favors one religion over another are bad. Both tyranny of the majority or tyranny of the minority happen with unjust laws.
    Do unto other nations what you would want other nations to do unto us.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WHERES THE MILLION CHRISTIAN MARCH?
    By Pappy&Me in forum Political Debate
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 08-21-2013, 10:07 PM
  2. MILLION MUSLIM MARCH! WTF?
    By 86Dde in forum In The News
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 11:58 AM
  3. "Million Muslim March" planned
    By vindex in forum In The News
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 09:33 PM
  4. Whitemans Million Man March
    By Pappy&Me in forum Political Debate
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 10-19-2005, 05:00 PM
  5. The Million Worker March
    By Jay GW in forum Political Debate
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-14-2004, 02:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •