Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lightbulb ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    they can hear, and see what your visually thinking
    this is the absolute complete truth!!!!!!

The reason a lot of Asians have completely expressionless faces, segregate from everybody else-only associate with Asians and dont associate with non Asians that much, are very untalkative, and are very unfriendly in general is to avoid accidentally revealing that they can read minds by accidentally showing a facial expression or dirty look when someone thinks, or visually pictures something in their mind they dont like, find astonishing, or funny etc because those people might see that and really wonder what that was that just happened there and see the connection, and they might accidentally say something similar to what the person was just thinking and going to say. If they all associated with non Asians a lot more then there would be a lot more people around for them to accidentally show facial expressions when those people think things they dont like etc, so they segregate and only associate with Asians so there wont be anyone around for them to see that and have any accidents happen in the first place.

Try thinking, best yet visually picturing in your mind something absolutely wild as you possibly can when you are around Asians, and try looking for Asians who give people particular looks, especially dirty looks for what appears to be for completely no reason.

I know this may sound crazy, impossible and unbelievable, BUT IT ISNT CRAZY WHEN ITS TRUE

YOU HAVE TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!!!!
    THE WORLD HAS TO KNOW THIS!!!!!!!

I will make sure to do my part to spread this new and intriguing truth about Asains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking nips and chinks express a lot! You have to know how to read their face. Plus they are usually smarter overall than the jews and neegahs I encounter daily!

Jesus, now I know why my ex always got so mad at me.
    Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body.
    - Seneca
    Web | Email | P3 Foundation | Human Rights Lawyers Association | Oxfam Trailwalker 2013 | xvx

Now I know why every time i get chineese take=out they already know i want egg rolls

Hold on, hold on...

I used to do Kung Fu. If Chinese people can read minds, how come I could ever land punches when we were sparring? Thinking about this carefully, I think it's a con.
    - Seneca
    Web | Email | P3 Foundation | Human Rights Lawyers Association | Oxfam Trailwalker 2013 | xvx

Actually my son is crazy for oriental girls....so why don't they fall over over that handsome young man?
    The best gift in life , is music................

Perhaps they do not share your slight bias?
    - Seneca

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyNormal View Post
    Hold on, hold on...

I used to do Kung Fu. If Chinese people can read minds, how come I could ever land punches when we were sparring? Thinking about this carefully, I think it's a con.
    They were using their Eastern mind powers to make you hit them there, in places where Asians feel no pain.

Jesus Christ, I am so hungry for chicken lo mein and a volcano roll right now!

Oh hell....I'm bias again I guess i just won't argue the point anymore. He has to be cute....he is MY kid, after all!

You don't LOOK like you're hungry! That's for sure.

Plus they are usually smarter overall than the jews I encounter daily!
    Especially the one that you see in the mirror.

86Dde is offline Definitely here NOT to please!
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth! View Post
    ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ DIRTY MAGAZINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    they can hear, and smell what your visually thinking
    this is the absolute complete nonsense!!!!!!

The reason a lot of Asians have completely flat faces, segregate from everybody else-only associate with their dead relatives and don’t associate with non Asians that much, are very untalkative, and are very unfriendly in general is to avoid accidentally revealing that they really like eating cats and dogs by accidentally showing a facial expression or dirty look when someone thinks, or visually pictures something in their mind they don’t like, find astonishing, or funny etc because those people might see that and really wonder what that was that just happened there and see the connection, and they might accidentally say something similar to what the person was just thinking and going to say. If they all associated with prostitutes a lot more then there would be a lot more people around for them to accidentally show facial money shots when those people think things they don’t like etc, so they segregate and only associate with Chuck Norris so there won’t be anyone around for them to see that and have any accidents in their grass hut in the first place.

Try thinking, best yet visually picturing in your mind something absolutely wild as you possibly can when you are around Asians like a giant goat orgy with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, and try looking for Asians who give people particular books, especially dirty books for what appears to be for completely no reason.

I know this may sound crazy, impossible and unbelievable, BUT IT ISN’T CRAZY WHEN YOU'RE ALREADY COMMITTED TO THE ASIAN FUNNY FARM!

YOU HAVE TO SPREAD YOUR LEGS!!!!!!!
    THE WORLD HAS TO KNOW THAT THE I AM BATSHIT INSANE!!!!!!!
    FiXEd YUr PoAst

Quote Originally Posted by optimus View Post
    I will make sure to do my part to spread this new and intriguing truth about Asains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you very much!!!

How many people/how much have you been telling people so far? Have you posted whats in my thread on the internet for as many people as possible to see? The internet is the best place to tell people that Asians can read minds!!!

Since they can read minds, they don't want to get to close with him because he might discover that they can read minds! They know that he is more susceptible to finding out that they can read minds!!
    Last edited by Truth!; 11-26-2012 at 05:44 PM.

What a load of b.s.

@ Snouter

You are the most racist person I have ever seen. My thread is not meant to be racist or offensive at all, its just that people obviously need to know that Asians can read minds, and to explain it all to people so people can know, there is just no nicer way of putting it, its true, a lot of them do act like that! plus its not even half as offensive as what you just said!

Btw they are not smarter, they just have more knowledge and understanding of everything because they can read minds and harvest information from everybody else! I have heard so many people say that also! Because its true!!
    Last edited by Truth!; 11-26-2012 at 08:25 PM.

Asians say that when they read Republicans minds, they find it uncannily similar to the Fox News opinion page of the day.
    Do unto other nations what you would want other nations to do unto us.

Thread Information