Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789
Results 161 to 180 of 180

Thread: Truthteller's Recent Signature.

  1. #161
    Join Date
    May 23 2001
    Location
    Long Island Sound
    Posts
    47,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Wright View Post
    I have seen no evidence that either of them don't like white people.
    They like white people to fight their wars and stuff. But they have indicated that they consider whites, blacks, asians and various mixtures as goyem!

  2. #162
    Misteria's Avatar
    Misteria is offline DA Figment of imagination Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jun 02 2004
    Location
    nonofurbznss.
    Posts
    12,608
    Quote Originally Posted by GanjaFreebird View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Mar 16 2002
    Location
    In the Midwest
    Age
    58
    Posts
    37,221
    Quote Originally Posted by GanjaFreebird View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!
    Pretty damn funny ,if I say so myself.
    It is difficult for any decent person to sit back and not comment on the anti-Semitism,racism ,sexism ,and all-around ignorance espoused on the majority of DA's posts,it's fucking sad when one gets a warning for simply being a decent person.

  4. #164
    Join Date
    May 23 2001
    Location
    Long Island Sound
    Posts
    47,269
    ^How are Cowpunk's racist lies funny you retarded 'tard?

  5. #165
    Join Date
    Sep 22 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    36,891
    The fact you're stupid enough to believe I'm some guy called "Cowpunk" is in itself hilarious.

  6. #166
    Misteria's Avatar
    Misteria is offline DA Figment of imagination Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jun 02 2004
    Location
    nonofurbznss.
    Posts
    12,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Ranger View Post
    The fact you're stupid enough to believe I'm some guy called "Cowpunk" is in itself hilarious.

  7. #167
    Join Date
    May 23 2001
    Location
    Long Island Sound
    Posts
    47,269
    Why is it the Tel Aviv trolls have my Ron Paul 2012 thread locked yet the insane tolls are allowed to continue here...in this thread!

  8. #168
    Join Date
    Mar 17 2003
    Location
    Hollywood
    Age
    29
    Posts
    27,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Š† View Post
    ^How are Cowpunk's racist lies funny you retarded 'tard?
    Your Jewish ethnicity isn't a racist lie, it's a biological fact.

  9. #169
    Join Date
    Mar 17 2003
    Location
    Hollywood
    Age
    29
    Posts
    27,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Š† View Post
    They like white people to fight their wars and stuff.
    Well, white people love to fight anyways, so they might as well fight for a good cause. Just kidding, I love White people...especially White women!

    But they have indicated that they consider whites, blacks, asians and various mixtures as goyem!
    Not if they convert to Judaism!

  10. #170
    Join Date
    Sep 22 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    36,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Š† View Post
    Why is it the Tel Aviv trolls have my Ron Paul 2012 thread locked yet the insane tolls are allowed to continue here...in this thread!
    The same reason they let an insane, deceitful troll like you post here in the first place.

  11. #171
    Join Date
    Mar 17 2003
    Location
    Hollywood
    Age
    29
    Posts
    27,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Š† View Post
    Why is it the Tel Aviv trolls have my Ron Paul 2012 thread locked yet the insane tolls are allowed to continue here...in this thread!
    Just because. What are you going to do now, cry to mommy and daddy?

  12. #172
    Join Date
    Mar 17 2003
    Location
    Hollywood
    Age
    29
    Posts
    27,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Ranger View Post
    The same reason they let an insane, deceitful troll like you post here in the first place.

  13. #173
    86Dde's Avatar
    86Dde is offline Definitely here NOT to please!
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2001
    Location
    Grassy Knoll
    Posts
    62,227
    The master race at play again I see.

  14. #174
    Join Date
    Mar 17 2003
    Location
    Hollywood
    Age
    29
    Posts
    27,505
    Quote Originally Posted by 86Dde View Post
    The master race at play again I see.
    WHITE POWER!

  15. #175
    86Dde's Avatar
    86Dde is offline Definitely here NOT to please!
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2001
    Location
    Grassy Knoll
    Posts
    62,227
    I was talking about jews. You are god's chosen people so that makes you the master race. JEW POWER!

  16. #176
    Join Date
    Mar 17 2003
    Location
    Hollywood
    Age
    29
    Posts
    27,505
    Quote Originally Posted by 86Dde View Post
    I was talking about jews. You are god's chosen people
    Of course we are.

    so that makes you the master race. JEW POWER!
    No it doesn't, the Semitic race isn't a "master race", and it's our culture and personal choices that make us so great, not our race.

  17. #177
    86Dde's Avatar
    86Dde is offline Definitely here NOT to please!
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2001
    Location
    Grassy Knoll
    Posts
    62,227
    Ok, whatever. I really don't care.

  18. #178
    Join Date
    May 23 2001
    Location
    Long Island Sound
    Posts
    47,269
    Quote Originally Posted by GanjaFreebird View Post
    Of course we are.
    Yahweh never existed so it is PSYCHOTIC to think a non-existent deity gives a fluck about you or your race especially since you claim to be so butthurt historically. So you are NOT chosen even by a fake deity. You are just one of us, get over it.

    Quote Originally Posted by GanjaFreebird View Post
    No it doesn't, the Semitic race isn't a "master race", and it's our culture and personal choices that make us so great, not our race.
    What the fluck is your culture?

  19. #179
    Join Date
    Mar 17 2003
    Location
    Hollywood
    Age
    29
    Posts
    27,505
    Yahweh never existed
    I disagree. Either way, unless you prove that Allah ever existed, you can't claim that the Arabs own Israel either.

    so it is PSYCHOTIC to think a non-existent deity gives a fluck about you or your race
    God created me and the entire human race (including the Semitic race), therefore, OF COURSE He gives a shit about us.

    especially since you claim to be so butthurt historically.
    Well, lots of good and bad things have happened to the Jewish people, historically, but God always helps us in the end, which is why we outlived all of our enemies so far and we got our homeland back too!

    So you are NOT chosen even by a fake deity.
    Well of course not, we are chosen by the real one, the one and only God!!

    You are just one of us, get over it.
    I know. And you are one of us too, meh Hebrew, get over it!!

    What the fluck is your culture?
    The same one that your family is a part of!!

  20. #180
    Join Date
    May 06 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,700
    clearly this thread is not resulting in any constructive discussion.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. How do you feel about your most recent ex?
    By Dirty South Girl in forum Relationships, Dating, Mars & Venus
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-01-2005, 10:30 PM
  2. Recent pic
    By DotCom in forum DotCom is a ditz
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-29-2002, 12:30 PM
  3. Here is the most recent pic of ME!!
    By PissyPrincess in forum PissyPrincess's Mess
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-23-2002, 01:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •