Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh, no...Obama's Birth Cert is actually FAKED. I'm CONVINCED!!

zionists like Ganga and Kamandi, they support blatant lying if it supports their racist belief system.
    Are you saying that the gov't thinks that all people are biologically equal and that racism is wrong? Well, that's good then.

I still want to know why the NWO would have sent his mom to Kenya to have her baby.

Honestly, I just don't know. I've never been on the birther bandwagon but some of the shit out there looks convincing. I have a friend who knows this technical crap up and down and he is like Soylent, absolutely convinced it's a forgery. Even his draft card...there are questions about that. I still give him the benefit of the doubt but.......
    Also, I read they were able to get the records of flights coming to and from back in 61, the week that Obama was born the microfilm is missing.

I like my homespun counter-conspiracy theory - that Obama's mom was CIA and Obama was CIA and infiltrating the Left for quite a while there. To add an extra layer of tin foil hattery, maybe this whole birther thing is being promoted by the CIA to detract from Obama's likely CIA history? And to add an extra, extra layer of paranoia, maybe they did screw with the birth certificate to keep birtherism alive and well?

lol

I don't know if his BC is a fraud, but anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together can see that they've been hiding something. And I don't need a doctored BC to know that he's a big phony. It's already beyond clear to me that he is not a patriot, regardless of where he was born.

Oh, and nothing would surprise me anymore.
    “As long as you are proud you cannot know God. A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, of course, as long as you are looking down, you cannot see something that is above you.”
    ― C.S. Lewis

The fact a bunch of right-wing tards with an ax to grind and something to gain say something partisan doesn't indicate anything to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by kellyb View Post
    I still want to know why the NWO would have sent his mom to Kenya to have her baby.
    In the middle of a semester, no less.

Quote Originally Posted by optimus View Post
    That's what I'm talking about! You're a veteran and you show this kind of disrespect to your commander in chief? What is your malfunction soldier!
    Read much? I said I respect the office, but not always the one in it. Besides, I'm not active military. If I was, I would not be able to speak the truth about the fraudulant scumbucket we have as president.

Quote Originally Posted by big steve View Post
    Read much? I said I respect the office, but not always the one in it. Besides, I'm not active military. If I was, I would not be able to speak the truth about the fraudulant scumbucket we have as president.
    You show some goddamned respect to your president, punk!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Ranger View Post
    The fact a bunch of right-wing tards with an ax to grind and something to gain say something partisan doesn't indicate anything to hide.
    Lame reply. It has nothing to do with anyone saying anything partisan. The secrecy and lack of transparency (not just on the BC but on a ton of other things) are his OWN actions, or the actions of whoever is pulling his strings. And that's after promising to have the most transparent presidency, which is funny. Nice try though! (not.)
    “As long as you are proud you cannot know God. A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, of course, as long as you are looking down, you cannot see something that is above you.”
    ― C.S. Lewis

not this rubbish again.

don't you have some stuff more important in politics to discuss than the same old rubbish about the birth certificates?
    Last edited by IFF; 03-31-2012 at 04:50 AM.
    e. e. cummings is my hero.

You show some goddamned respect to your president, punk!
    Again moron, I will show respect to the office of the presidency, but I will never respect the scumbucket B. Hussein Obama! Maybe ya better increase your meds, call your shrink.

Quote Originally Posted by lily View Post
    Lame reply. It has nothing to do with anyone saying anything partisan.
    That's preposterous. Obama has been no less, and probably no more, transparent or upfront than any other President.
    Last edited by Cyclone Ranger; 03-31-2012 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Ranger View Post
    That's preposterous. Obama has been no less, and probably no more, transparent or upfront than any other President.
    That is far from the truth!

It is not Big Steve! And you write a letter apologizing to your president! How dare you question his place of birth just because he's black! How dare you accuse him of being a muslim even though he has stated he is Christian! You are the most unpatriotic individual in the country! You should be ashamed of yourself!

Big Steve ROCKS!! We need more people like him.

It is not Big Steve! And you write a letter apologizing to your president! How dare you question his place of birth just because he's black! How dare you accuse him of being a muslim even though he has stated he is Christian! You are the most unpatriotic individual in the country! You should be ashamed of yourself!
    You are totally FOS! What's his being black have to do with anything? You are the one who is a racist! Obama is a liar, and fits the mode of a Muslim IMHO. You are the one who should be ashamed. You are close-minded and unappreciative of patriotic Americans like me. In other words, you are disgusting!

Quote Originally Posted by soylentgreen View Post
    This is incredible. I have had suspicions about Obama's birthplace/citizenship...but after the "long form" birth certificate was (finally) released by the White House, I thought the issue was settled. I guess I was wrong.

Watch this video. This is all 100% true. A co-worker and I downloaded the actual document from the White House web page and it is Obviously tampered with. It is not simply scanned. Everything in this video is TRUE. Check it out yourself. The link to the actual place to download the document is below. Go ahead. Download it. Take an actual critical look at it. Try to explain this away. I can't wait to hear what excuses will come out.

The only question remaining...why is the document forged? Why were they so inept at doing it? A lot of time and effort was required to separate the various parts of the document into different layers and to doctor the contents. It wasn't done for no reason.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/defa...-long-form.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by SivVulk View Post

Reality is that Obama's BC that he has shown whereever is likely a fake, and Obama is a fraud.
    You'd think so. But, the thing is so obviously doctored. One must ask the question "WHY?"

Did you actually download the document as I requested? Look at it. Look at it closely. Zoom in on the signatures as he did in the video. How can you explain that some letters are various shades while others are one uniform shade of black? How can you explain why some numbers/letters in the date stamp are different colors!??! Why are some of the letters/numbers in the date stamp on different layers?!?!??!

There's no question the document wasn't just scanned into a pdf. It was tampered with. The question is...WHY?

I'm not a birther. But, I'm convinced the document is a fraud.
    No, it's me. Look at the actual document from the White House web site. Compare it to what is said in the video. The findings in the video are legit. Don't believe me...look at it yourself.
    This? http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...athan-goulding

Not buying it. OCR does not work on signatures. And, when OCR recognizes a character, it would replace it with a perfect copy of the character in whatever font you wanted. It wouldn't replace it with a blob of black/gray/blue pixels that approximate what the original scanned character looks like. What would be the purpose of that?
    It is totally doctored. End of story.
    Please address why the signatures would have been "fixed" by OCR.
    Hey SFBs, I'm likely more patriotic than you! I volunteer time as a Distict and Division American Legion officer. I visit Veterans in nursing homes. I participate in over 40 military funerals per year. I respect the flag. I respect the office of politicians, but not always the one in that office.

Quit talking out of your gluteus about things you know nothing about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Šñøü†ê® View Post
    Indeed, myself and other truth seekers knew this actually hours after they finally released it. I must have posted several threads on the issue. It is funny that many people think the government would not post such an obvious fraud. The fact is the government sucks at everything they do, so making obvious mistakes on a document is not surprising. I guess the left wingers like to believe they are not lied to, or in the case of zionists like Ganga and Kamandi, they support blatant lying if it supports their racist belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerboss View Post
    Honestly, I just don't know. I've never been on the birther bandwagon but some of the shit out there looks convincing. I have a friend who knows this technical crap up and down and he is like Soylent, absolutely convinced it's a forgery. Even his draft card...there are questions about that. I still give him the benefit of the doubt but.......
    Also, I read they were able to get the records of flights coming to and from back in 61, the week that Obama was born the microfilm is missing.
    Quote Originally Posted by lily View Post
    I don't know if his BC is a fraud, but anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together can see that they've been hiding something. And I don't need a doctored BC to know that he's a big phony. It's already beyond clear to me that he is not a patriot, regardless of where he was born.

Oh, and nothing would surprise me anymore.
    It is difficult for any decent person to sit back and not comment on the anti-Semitism,racism ,sexism ,and all-around ignorance espoused on the majority of DA's posts,it's fucking sad when one gets a warning for simply being a decent person.

You are totally FOS! What's his being black have to do with anything? You are the one who is a racist! Obama is a liar, and fits the mode of a Muslim IMHO. You are the one who should be ashamed. You are close-minded and unappreciative of patriotic Americans like me. In other words, you are disgusting!
    You unpatriotic bastard! You old ass punk! He does not fit the mold of a Muslim! Your opinion is dumb and stupid just like you! Get your ass to your desk and get out a piece of fuckin' paper and get a pen and you write your president an apology! Tell him you're sorry for being such a unpatriotic punk! You hear me!

Quote Originally Posted by IFF View Post
    not this rubbish again.
    LOL.

don't you have some stuff more important in politics to discuss than the same old rubbish about the birth certificates?

That is far from the truth!
    TINFOIL HAT ALERT!

Quote Originally Posted by GanjaFreebird View Post

Big Steve ROCKS!! We need more people like him.
    I agree ,more people like Big Steve could mean a Obama landslide.

IMHO.

Which is worth less than one cent
    It is difficult for any decent person to sit back and not comment on the anti-Semitism,racism ,sexism ,and all-around ignorance espoused on the majority of DA's posts,it's fucking sad when one gets a warning for simply being a decent person.

Thread Information