Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: New report on Israel's treatment of Palestinean children: Bound, Blindfolded and Convicted

Don't see the evidence of that.
    Neither do I.

Anyone who thinks an organization that specializes in orchestrating suicide bombings is not a terrorist group is simply denying reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Ranger View Post
    Anyone who thinks an organization that specializes in orchestrating suicide bombings is not a terrorist group is simply denying reality.
    And how long ago was it that Hamas endorsed suicide bombings?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/apr/09/israel
    Saturday 8 April 2006
    Hamas is to abandon its use of suicide bombers, who have killed almost 300 Israelis, in any future confrontations with Israel, its activists have told The Observer.

Quote Originally Posted by Guido View Post
    Never thought I'd live to see someone who is actually too fucking stupid to participate in an Internet discussion forum populated by retards, morons, frauds, phonies and losers, but you really are too fucking stupid to participate. You're about the dumbest fucking excuse for a human being I've ever encountered.
    It is difficult for any decent person to sit back and not comment on the anti-Semitism,racism ,sexism ,and all-around ignorance espoused on the majority of DA's posts,it's fucking sad when one gets a warning for simply being a decent person.

I think they romanticize the Palestinians and thereby romanticize what they regard as "The Palestinian struggle".

Just like some lefties in the US made excuses for Fidel Castro's abuses because they romanticzed the Cuban revolution,well,I didn't.

In fact ,Allen Ginsberg admitted he that he romanticzed Castro's revovlution until he went to Cuba and found it be very repressive and (in his case)incredibly homophobic.
    Growing up around a bunch of smart, educated people, I had no idea that people as ignorant and downright stupid as you actually exist. I really can't recall actually encounting a complete idiot like you until my late 20s, and that was only via rumors and innuendos. I often wonder how it is that someone as inept and clueless as you are actually performs basic life functions in order to survive day to day.
    Safe to kill
    it all comes back or
    stick it out and
    wage my own attack

Lift me up through
    what I've found
    bite my lip
    how far down is down?

Growing up around a bunch of smart, educated people, I had no idea that people as ignorant and downright stupid as you actually exist. I really can't recall actually encounting a complete idiot like you until my late 20s, and that was only via rumors and innuendos. I often wonder how it is that someone as inept and clueless as you are actually performs basic life functions in order to survive day to day.
    You need to get laid.
    It is difficult for any decent person to sit back and not comment on the anti-Semitism,racism ,sexism ,and all-around ignorance espoused on the majority of DA's posts,it's fucking sad when one gets a warning for simply being a decent person.

Quote Originally Posted by kellyb View Post
    It still does. It's just much harder for them to do that because Israel no longer occupies Gaza and we have a security fence in the West Bank.

Again, it's MUCH harder for them to do this now because of the fence and the separation, but even if they DID sincerely switch from suicide bombings to throwing rockets at Israeli civilians, how is that any better anyways?

Growing up around a bunch of smart, educated people,
    And some of them happen/ed to be Israel supporters as well, am I right?

I had no idea that people as ignorant and downright stupid as you actually exist. I really can't recall actually encounting a complete idiot like you until my late 20s, and that was only via rumors and innuendos. I often wonder how it is that someone as inept and clueless as you are actually performs basic life functions in order to survive day to day.
    Do you actually live in America? Most people here agree with TT about both the Palestinians and Castro, so stop pretending that his views are "weird" or something...YOUR views are weird, as most Americans don't agree with your pro-Palestinian extreme-left BS propaganda, just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Teller View Post
    You need to get laid.
    Unlike you, who doesn't even have a girlfriend, I am happily married to a superhot Brazilian woman who loves sex -- with me.

I may even post a photo of us on the beach near Rio de Janeiro last Christmas, just for you. Looking at my wife's photo is as close as you're ever going to get to a real woman.
    Safe to kill
    it all comes back or
    stick it out and
    wage my own attack

Lift me up through
    what I've found
    bite my lip
    how far down is down?

Hamas is a terrorist group. Nothing they say is believable.

I know Christian Palestinians in occupied Palestine,and their perspective is apparently different.

Really.

http://www.salon.com/2012/02/05/u_s_..._and_mourners/

The evidence indicates that they're just working on nuclear POWER, for ELECTRICITY.

So superpowers by definition can't be terrorist?
    If there are terrorists at those locations, those locations become vaild military targets. I am sorry but that is life. The terrorists make those people targets... not us.

Misteria is offline DA Figment of imagination Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by GanjaFreebird View Post
    He didn't say "months", you lying asshole, he said about 10 years or so, and considering that he's in his late 60s with health problems, I don't see anything too weird about that statement, even if he doesn't have a "terminal illness". Besides, only God know how long we have to live.

He never said he was "bed-ridden with terminal illness", he might've made some jokes with 86dude, but he never seriously said anything like that, he said that his health isn't very good, he's old and that he stays home most of the time.

OK, and you should've left it at that.

No "he" didn't, the racist pinheads from Ukraine told my family and other Jews to get the fuck out of their country, and thank God, we did.

Your insults aside, there's a reason why I have an Israeli citizenship and not a Ukrainian one, obviously if I was a Ukrainian, my family wouldn't be treated there as a second class citizen for over 100 years, right. You're better off calling me an Arab or a German than a Ukrainian.

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    If there are terrorists at those locations, those locations become vaild military targets. I am sorry but that is life. The terrorists make those people targets... not us.
    You're just as fucking stupid as Teller, you moron. Suicide is a viable option for a complete imbecile like you, you dumb cocksucker.
    Safe to kill
    it all comes back or
    stick it out and
    wage my own attack

Lift me up through
    what I've found
    bite my lip
    how far down is down?

You're just as fucking stupid as Teller, you moron. Suicide is a viable option for a complete imbecile like you, you dumb cocksucker.
    Actually, you mindless little troll/pigsucker, I am a military vet. I know how the machinary works. Terrorists are targets WHENEVER, WHEREVER. That is fact. Don't like it? DON'T BE A TERRORIST SHITBAG.

Unlike you, who doesn't even have a girlfriend, I am happily married to a superhot Brazilian woman who loves sex -- with me.

I may even post a photo of us on the beach near Rio de Janeiro last Christmas, just for you. Looking at my wife's photo is as close as you're ever going to get to a real woman.
    LOL, I have to see that. Make sure it's not some kind of a fake picture though, ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Targeting funerals and medical workers has long been a very definition of "terrorism". That's history/facts.

They"re still attempting to carry them out today, and still glorifying shahids, but they're constrained in their efforts by the security fence. So they concentrate more on the rocket attacks.
    Last edited by Cyclone Ranger; 04-01-2012 at 10:37 AM.

86D¨de is offline Definitely here NOT to please!

Thumbs up

Guido owns you tards on a daily basis. He does everything but park the short bus in front of your house for you.

And, your John Deere is the greatest lover you ever had.

Thread Information