Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Witness: teen Trayvon attacked Zimmerman and beat him as Zimmerman cried for help

Quote Originally Posted by BooRadley View Post
    I don't know what "a Woody Allen type" is to you, but I have a feeling it's pretty whack.

So. Um . . . what is it?
    Go rent one of his comedies.
    President Josiah Bartlet: Sweden has a 100% literacy rate. 100%! How do they do that?

Leo McGarry: Maybe they don't and they can't add.

Quote Originally Posted by Chachma v'Oz View Post
    2011 Florida Statutes CHAPTER 776 JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE

776.012 Use of force in defense of person.—A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:
    (1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony; or
    (2) Under those circumstances permitted pursuant to s. 776.013.

If I read this correctly, I can walk up to an unarmed person, punch him in the nose, and if his retaliation causes me to fear for my life, I can kill him. That sounds like a goldmine for the murder-for-hire boys.
    Wow. I need to look into that. I hope there's more to it than that. Florida is run by a bunch of Old Dixie hicks and they fuck up a lot, but that's too much, even for them.
    "All that stuff I was taught about evolution, embryology, Big Bang theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of hell [the bible] teaches us how to run all our public policy and everything in society." Rep. Paul Broun (R)

"I hope I live to see the day when, as in the early days of our country, we won't have any public schools. The churches will have taken them over again and Christians will be running them. What a happy day that will be!" -- Jerry Falwell

Wow. I need to look into that. I hope there's more to it than that. Florida is run by a bunch of Old Dixie hicks and they fuck up a lot, but that's too much, even for them.
    Now you admit to not knowing squat about Florida ...

Hey, look under 'How We kin Kill Martin and Other Uppity Negroes'; it's under that heading in the Florida statutes, right below 'How We Kin Jerk Around Mexcuns'.
    President Josiah Bartlet: Sweden has a 100% literacy rate. 100%! How do they do that?

Leo McGarry: Maybe they don't and they can't add.

Seems there is a lot coming to light about this case that are making liberals look foolish. The alleged eye witness and the police report to start with.

I will hold my judgement on this case until it either goes to court and there is a verdict or the charges are dropped due to a lack of evidence according to Florida law.

Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it. Going Postal

Quote Originally Posted by Farnsworth,Luther P. View Post
    We have the phone records, his girlfriend clearly says he initiated the conversation with Zimmerman, Zimmerman was struck in the head from behind, they wrestled on the ground, none of which could have happened if Zimmerman had shot him first, and I also have a copy of the police report, and I know where to get pics of Martin before his family sanitized his Facebook page, showing him in his gansta drag and 6 ft.+ hieght, and hardly looks like the 12 year old in the pic the scumbag lynch mob sites are posting, as if he was just a little 12 year old kid. Total dishonesty and tabloid style trash. The Huffington Post just got deleted from my links; they've lost what little cred they had with me over that dishonest sleaze.
    "We're appalled by the situation. It went past not doing everything they could... they got in our way."....Michael Foley, brother of James Foley

I don't have a comment on this case, other than I hope they will get to the truth and that justice will be served. But I do have something else to say.

Has anyone else questioned why the media has taken up this story as the latest "soap opera" to keep everyone distracted? And is anyone else wondering if this will be used to further divide people and stir up anger, hate, and racial discord? There are so many important things going on in the world (that are much more consequential), so why choose this story to focus on?

Just some thoughts.
    “As long as you are proud you cannot know God. A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, of course, as long as you are looking down, you cannot see something that is above you.”
    ― C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by lily View Post
    Has anyone else questioned why the media has taken up this story as the latest "soap opera" to keep everyone distracted?
    Yeah, I think it's about Florida's gun laws. They have very relaxed laws, and were the first to pass a "Stand Your Ground" law. That law seems to be the target of the media circus.

Yeah, I think it's about Florida's gun laws. They have very relaxed laws, and were the first to pass a "Stand Your Ground" law. That law seems to be the target of the media circus.
    Well that and the race hustlers trying to make a buck.

I represent the angry, gun toting meat eating people. ~ Denis Leary

The same shepherd that protects the flock leads them to the slaughterhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by caddis View Post
    IDK on what planet does saggin your pants look cool cause it's not earth. When I was a teen, if someone went out looking like that we would have thought he was a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by lily View Post
    I don't have a comment on this case, other than I hope they will get to the truth and that justice will be served. But I do have something else to say.

Has anyone else questioned why the media has taken up this story as the latest "soap opera" to keep everyone distracted? And is anyone else wondering if this will be used to further divide people and stir up anger, hate, and racial discord? There are so many important things going on in the world (that are much more consequential), so why choose this story to focus on?

Just some thoughts.
    The MSM is trying to defect away from Obama failure in matters like HC, economy and unemployment.l

Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it. Going Postal

I think it's about a lot more than that. Liberals have gotten to bask in feelings of anti-racism superiority, and are looking kinda dumb now for falling for the innocent kid picture.

Quote Originally Posted by jwreck View Post
    Larry, you're still a dumbass.
    Red ,that's still way,way better than being a ingorant redneck.

Quote Originally Posted by IFF View Post
    but if Martin was on top holding down Zimmerman, how did Zimmerman get to his gun to shoot Martin:?
    Excellent question.

but the article also doesn't go into how they got on the ground and what happened before they were on the ground.

FLoP knows everything. He might be Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by kellyb View Post
    Jesus with a swastika avatar.

How many knots would the rope you'd hang Zimmerman with have in it? More or less than Al Sharpton's?
    Sharpton has repeatedly called for non-violence.

I don't have a shred of sympathy for his family
    You are one sick puppy.
    It is difficult for any decent person to sit back and not comment on the anti-Semitism,racism ,sexism ,and all-around ignorance espoused on the majority of DA's posts,it's fucking sad when one gets a warning for simply being a decent person.

Quote Originally Posted by jwreck View Post
    Well that and the race hustlers trying to make a buck.
    What does "race hustler" mean?

Quote Originally Posted by antiquity View Post
    The MSM is trying to defect away from Obama failure in matters like HC, economy and unemployment.l
    It is difficult for any decent person to sit back and not comment on the anti-Semitism,racism ,sexism ,and all-around ignorance espoused on the majority of DA's posts,it's fucking sad when one gets a warning for simply being a decent person.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Wright View Post
    Interesting development.

In my opinion this does not change the fact that the police displayed racist judgement by not arresting Zimmerman.
    Signs of a struggle do not in any way confirm any truth to Zimmerman's version of the story, and neither does the testimony, in the sense that we still don't know all of what Zimmerman did for the situation to reach the point of physical struggle.

We do know that he stalked the kid, at night - enough to make anyone - let alone a kid- consider they might be in danger.

Zimmerman may have pulled his gun on Trayvon before the altercation got physical. Nothing corroborates Zimmerman's claim that he had started to return to his vehicle before the struggle started.

The fact remains that the police quite simply took his word for it and said 'off you go, you're free'.

Asides from being poorly written, the article is WAY out of line to suggest this witness somehow does anything to explain why the police did not arrest Zimmerman.

M
    The police generally do not arrest the victim of a crime. This is not racism... it's common sense.

The racists in Martin's family should be ashamed of thier poor behavior. Those playing that card are dispicable pieces of fecal matter.

I think it's about a lot more than that. Liberals have gotten to bask in feelings of anti-racism superiority, and are looking kinda dumb now for falling for the innocent kid picture.
    And NOW liberals (like me) get to feel dumb for falling for Stormfront propaganda!

Ahhh!

I wonder when the Attorney General will obtain a warrant for the arrest of those in the New Black Panther army who place a bounty on the head of Zimmerman? Or of Al Sharpton for inciting violence?

And NOW liberals (like me) get to feel dumb for falling for Stormfront propaganda!

Ahhh!
    You know what I never liked about that picture... is I couldn't find any news source that I deem reliable posting it. I only saw it on blogs. I don't think anyone who posted it after the fact is a "racist" but the fact that no news blog was posting it, was really weird to me.

hadit is online now Super Moderator Super Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    You know what I never liked about that picture... is I couldn't find any news source that I deem reliable posting it. I only saw it on blogs. I don't think anyone who posted it after the fact is a "racist" but the fact that no news blog was posting it, was really weird to me.
    It gets particularly bad when a big network gets in on the act. The facts not being allowed to speak for themselves is a sad commentary on the state of what passes for journalism in the US today.

NBC News reportedly has begun an internal investigation after it appears to have aired a misleadingly edited 911 call tape involving George Zimmerman, the Florida man who fatally shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.
    The internal investigation was reported by The Washington Post.

The edited call, which aired on NBC's "Today Show" on March 27, featured Zimmerman talking to a 911 dispatcher.

"This guy looks like he's up to no good ... he looks black," Zimmerman said in the edited segment.

That, it turns out, appears to be only part of the exchange that took place on the night of February 26. The complete exchange went like this:

Zimmerman: "This guy looks like he's up to no good. Or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about."

Dispatcher: "OK, and this guy -- is he black, white or Hispanic?"

Zimmerman: "He looks black."
    Hillary: "We cannot let a minority of people … hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people.". Welcome to Mind Control Central, USA.

Ahhh!
    Only if it affected your opinion. I assumed it was probably a picture of teh kid, but a kid goofing off in front of a web cam isn't a good reason to shoot someone, so it's not relevant unless you're the stormfront type who thinks a black kid in baggy pants is all you need to know about it.
    "All that stuff I was taught about evolution, embryology, Big Bang theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of hell [the bible] teaches us how to run all our public policy and everything in society." Rep. Paul Broun (R)

"I hope I live to see the day when, as in the early days of our country, we won't have any public schools. The churches will have taken them over again and Christians will be running them. What a happy day that will be!" -- Jerry Falwell

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Teller View Post

Sharpton has repeatedly called for non-violence.

Sharpton has always spoken with each hand, one that waves for non-violence and the other behind his back stirring the pot.
    Some of you people should patent your posts and sell them as genius pills.

The media agenda of diffusing Americans into two opposing camps has you as its darling.

How about those NAU apples?

Codex Alimentarius
    Dick Cheney Roulette

Where are the Pentagon videos?

The cause of 9/11 is as simple as 1, 2, and 7.

It's the Media Stupid!

Thread Information