Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Vigilante In Florida Kills Unarmed 17 Year Old

Quote Originally Posted by DngrMse View Post
    Nothing has been dropped by the cops.
    When you say this, do you mean to say you agree Zimmerman should not have been tested for drugs and alcohol?
    Do also think he should not have been arrested?

Apparently the initial police report held mention of manslaughter and use of unnecessary force.

M

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Wright View Post
    When you say this, do you mean to say you agree Zimmerman should not have been tested for drugs and alcohol?
    Do also think he should not have been arrested?

Apparently the initial police report held mention of manslaughter and use of unnecessary force.

M
    Yeah I really would have thought he would have at least been arrested at the time.

On another note, I read on one of those very important pseudo-activist posts on facebook that he was a John Doe in the morgue for 3 days. Anyone else heard this? If so, where the fuck was his family? These are the things that fill me with doubt as to everything in this story. No one is talking about details. They are more concerned as to if Zimmerman is white or hispanic than actual facts and details of the event.

I represent the angry, gun toting meat eating people. ~ Denis Leary

The same shepherd that protects the flock leads them to the slaughterhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by jwreck View Post
    Great. A republican race hustler. That'll make everything better.
    What does "race hustler" mean?
    It is difficult for any decent person to sit back and not comment on the anti-Semitism,racism ,sexism ,and all-around ignorance espoused on the majority of DA's posts,it's fucking sad when one gets a warning for simply being a decent person.

On another note, I read on one of those very important pseudo-activist posts on facebook that he was a John Doe in the morgue for 3 days. Anyone else heard this? If so, where the fuck was his family?
    How does that clear Zimmerman?
    It is difficult for any decent person to sit back and not comment on the anti-Semitism,racism ,sexism ,and all-around ignorance espoused on the majority of DA's posts,it's fucking sad when one gets a warning for simply being a decent person.

Quote Originally Posted by TT
    And Pat Buchanan (again,as far from a left-winger as you can get) said that could suggest that Zimmerman was the aggressor and that it was Trayvor Martin who was acting in self-defense.
    Tom McFarland(as far from a right winger as you can possibly get) thinks Zimmerman should get a medal for protecting his neighbors. I think Tom's a moron, but that's probably because he's a lefty, like you.
    My IQ would blow your mind.... I have been asked to join Mensa... I just do not want to pay dues. - Vader

It should also be said that George Zimmerman has a previous history of violence, including domestic abuse and assaulting a cop.

Trayvon Martin had no criminal history.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom&Liberty View Post
    Tom McFarland
    I've never heard of him.

You're an idiot Larry.

You're an idiot Larry.
    That's still countless steps up from you Red.

Now,you used the term "race hustler" ,I don't know what that term means ,please tell me.
    Last edited by Truth Teller; 03-25-2012 at 03:33 PM.

It's a Larry Flynt dirty magazine full of pictures of naked black, hispanic and asian women.
    My IQ would blow your mind.... I have been asked to join Mensa... I just do not want to pay dues. - Vader

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom&Liberty View Post
    It's a Larry Flynt dirty magazine full of pictures of naked black, hispanic and asian women.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Teller View Post
    What does "race hustler" mean?
    Look in a mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by DngrMse View Post
    Look in a mirror.
    Again,blame the messenger and pay no attention to the message.

Yeah I really would have thought he would have at least been arrested at the time.

On another note, I read on one of those very important pseudo-activist posts on facebook that he was a John Doe in the morgue for 3 days. Anyone else heard this? If so, where the fuck was his family? These are the things that fill me with doubt as to everything in this story. No one is talking about details. They are more concerned as to if Zimmerman is white or hispanic than actual facts and details of the event.
    I read that post too - it is a bit strange.
    I also read somewhere (maybe on the same post), that Trayvon had his cell phone with him but that the cops didn't bother to use it to call anyone in his contacts. Could explain why he was not identified for a while, if it is in fact true that he was not identified for a while!

M

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Teller View Post
    It should also be said that George Zimmerman has a previous history of violence, including domestic abuse and assaulting a cop.

Trayvon Martin had no criminal history.
    Yes - that's certainly relevant, although I did not know about the domestic abuse.
    Certainly should inform our ideas of who started the fight.

By and large, the conditions in the US are such that growing up African American tends to expose any propensity towards violence at an earlier age than 17. If Trayvon had no priors at all, its actually a pretty strong testimony to the unlikelihood of him initiating a physical altercation with a complete stranger.

M

Quote Originally Posted by BooRadley View Post
    It's probably more about Florida's relaxed gun laws.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...82O0F820120325

While state and federal investigations are under way, the shooting has put a focus on so-called "Stand your Ground" laws, adopted first in Florida in 2005 and in at least 16 other states since.

Opponents call them "Shoot First" laws that put the burden on prosecutors to prove a shooting was not self-defense.

Senator Charles Schumer, a New York Democrat, called on Sunday for a Justice Department investigation into "Stand your Ground" laws to determine if they increase violence and prevent prosecutions of crimes.

"They're all new. They've been passed very, very quickly and I think the states who passed them, if they find out the real facts, they may decide to repeal them," Schumer said on CBS's "Face the Nation."
    Yeah.

While Trayvon didn't have a criminal record he was suspended from school at the time of the incident. If course his dad assures us it was for "non violent" reasons. I wish they would either just come out with all the facts or STFU about it.

Last weekend in the city of Chicago alone, gangbangers slaughtered ten people and wounded another forty. The youngest fatality is only six years old. The youngest person wounded is only one-year-old. Many of the victim were pedestrians sprayed with bullets in drive by shootings. The national news has said nothing about this.

So why does one shooting in Florida warrant weeks of national news? Why has there been thousands of articles a day, for the last four days, about one single shooting?

Almost all of the news items about George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin contains a combination of false statements, opinions presented as facts, transparent distortions, and a complete absence of some of the most relevant details. Almost all news items are written soley from the point of view of the grieving family. The media also fills their articles with outdated baby-faced pictures of Trayvon. Very few include that he was a towering 6'2” football player. Is the media really reporting the news, or is this classic agitation/propaganda to advance a political agenda.

Literally thousands of articles contain at least one false statement in the first couple of lines. They usually read "George ZImmerman, a white man," or "shoot by a white man." Zimmerman is described by family as a multiracial Hispanic. His appearance is clearly that of a Latino/Mestizo individual. However, the media wants him to be white because that better fits the political narrative they are trying to artificially create. Many news articles have also claimed the neighborhood is "mostly white." This is also a lie. The neighborhood is only 49% white. It is over half non-white.

All the way back on February 27th, the local Orlando Fox station interviewed the witness who dialed 911. Almost none of the thousands of articles since have mentioned any of the details described by the witness. Some, however, have attributed false statements to this witness. On March 16th, the Sanford police department released new details to the Orlando Sentinel. Once again, these details have been ignored or changed by the media.

The witness reports that George Zimmerman was on the ground and Trayvon is on top of him punching him.
    The witness says that George Zimmerman was screaming and yelling for help.
    Police arrive and find Zimmerman bleeding on his face and the back of his head. He also has had grass stains on his back. All this confirms the story told by Zimmerman and the witness.
    Police play the 911 tape for Trayvon Martin's father, who tells police that the voice screaming is not the voice of his son.
    The neighborhood this took place in has seen a lot of crime. Would you be surprised to learn that there were eight burglaries, nine thefts, and a shooting just in the past year? In fact, the local homeowners' association reports that George Zimmerman actually caught one thief and aided in the apprehension of other criminals. The Miami Herald wrote about this on March 17th. None of the thousands of articles and cable news segments that came after, thought this was important.

In fact the Miami Herald goes on to interview neighbor, Ibrahim Rashada, who is black. Rashada ​confirms that there has been a lot of crime in the neighborhood and indicates to the reporter that the perpetrators are usually black.

The media also characterizes Trayvon as a "model student." In fact, he under a five day suspension when the shooting took place. That is why he was staying at a house so far from his school on a school night. A laywer for Trayvon's family has blocked access to his school records. However, you have to do something pretty bad to get suspended for five days.

Now that you know the suppressed facts of the case, you can for form a better more balanced opinion. Maybe you still think Zimmerman was wrong to pull the trigger. However, I think you will come to the conclusion that the "mainstream" clearly is pushing an agenda. Even when they have to grossly alter and adjust a story to fit that agenda.
    link

Yeah...

Just a crazy theory...Obama and his Wall St. backers are waiting on the sidelines for any news item they can use to divide the country along racial lines. This was an easy one for Obama and his Wall St. backers to exploit. In a sense, this ridiculous controversy is part of Obama's campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Š† View Post
    Just a crazy theory...Obama and his Wall St. backers are waiting on the sidelines for any news item they can use to divide the country along racial lines. This was an easy one for Obama and his Wall St. backers to exploit. In a sense, this ridiculous controversy is part of Obama's campaign.
    Hehe - yup, just a crazy theory!

Thread Information