Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Israeli Diplomats Targeted By Iranian Bombers

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 16 2002
    Location
    In the Midwest
    Age
    58
    Posts
    35,853

    Israeli Diplomats Targeted By Iranian Bombers

    It is difficult for any decent person to sit back and not comment on the anti-Semitism,racism ,sexism ,and all-around ignorance espoused on the majority of DA's posts,it's fucking sad when one gets a warning for simply being a decent person.

  2. #2
    86Dde's Avatar
    86Dde is offline Definitely here NOT to please!
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2001
    Location
    Hell of course
    Posts
    61,032
    It's all false flag bullshit.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 16 2002
    Location
    In the Midwest
    Age
    58
    Posts
    35,853
    Quote Originally Posted by 86Dde View Post
    It's all false flag bullshit.
    What the fuck does that even mean?
    It is difficult for any decent person to sit back and not comment on the anti-Semitism,racism ,sexism ,and all-around ignorance espoused on the majority of DA's posts,it's fucking sad when one gets a warning for simply being a decent person.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 23 2001
    Location
    Long Island Sound
    Posts
    46,468
    ^'TArd Alert!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 22 2010
    Location
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Posts
    1,393
    Quote Originally Posted by 86Dde View Post
    It's all false flag bullshit.
    [citation needed]

  6. #6
    86Dde's Avatar
    86Dde is offline Definitely here NOT to please!
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2001
    Location
    Hell of course
    Posts
    61,032

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Teller View Post
    What the fuck does that even mean?
    Teller Dude, it means that I can't trust a country that hires terrorists to assassinate nuclear scientists. It means I don't trust a nation with a pinnache for making things seem different than they are and in this case I don't believe for a mcro second that Iran killed those people. Israel is doing everthing it can to create a reason to go to war and have the world help them do it. We do the same shit.

  7. #7
    86Dde's Avatar
    86Dde is offline Definitely here NOT to please!
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2001
    Location
    Hell of course
    Posts
    61,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberto_Balsalm View Post
    [citation needed]
    Citation Given:

    ...it would be far more preferable if the United States could cite an Iranian provocation as justification for the airstrikes before launching them. Clearly, the more outrageous, the more deadly, and the more unprovoked the Iranian action, the better off the United States would be. Of course, it would be very difficult for the United States to goad Iran into such a provocation without the rest of the world recognizing this game, which would then undermine it. (One method that would have some possibility of success would be to ratchet up covert regime change efforts in the hope that Tehran would retaliate overtly, or even semi-overtly, which could then be portrayed as an unprovoked act of Iranian aggression.) -- Brookings Institution's 2009

  8. #8
    86Dde's Avatar
    86Dde is offline Definitely here NOT to please!
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2001
    Location
    Hell of course
    Posts
    61,032
    The Iranians, RUN MARTY!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 23 2001
    Location
    Long Island Sound
    Posts
    46,468
    Iran should be celebrated. Judging a country by its leader is relevant in this case. Mr. Arbenajeenajage is like the founding fathers of the USA were they not freemasons. He is standing up there stating facts with forces of evil against him.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 22 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    36,036
    Iran should be celebrated with giant explosions destroying any and all of its nuclear facilities.

  11. #11
    86Dde's Avatar
    86Dde is offline Definitely here NOT to please!
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2001
    Location
    Hell of course
    Posts
    61,032
    That would be stupid and reckless.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 22 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    36,036
    So is celebrating Iran.

  13. #13
    86Dde's Avatar
    86Dde is offline Definitely here NOT to please!
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2001
    Location
    Hell of course
    Posts
    61,032
    Nobody is celebrating Iran.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 22 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    36,036
    Iran should be celebrated. Judging a country by its leader is relevant in this case. Mr. Arbenajeenajage is like the founding fathers of the USA were they not freemasons. He is standing up there stating facts with forces of evil against him.
    ^ See above.

  15. #15
    86Dde's Avatar
    86Dde is offline Definitely here NOT to please!
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2001
    Location
    Hell of course
    Posts
    61,032
    Who wrote that?

  16. #16
    hadit is offline Super Moderator Super Mod
    Join Date
    Nov 24 2004
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    33,338
    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Iran should be celebrated. Judging a country by its leader is relevant in this case. Mr. Arbenajeenajage is like the founding fathers of the USA were they not freemasons. He is standing up there stating facts with forces of evil against him.
    There are no homosexuals in Iran.
    Hillary: "We cannot let a minority of people hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people.". Welcome to Mind Control Central, USA.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 16 2002
    Location
    In the Midwest
    Age
    58
    Posts
    35,853
    Quote Originally Posted by 86Dde View Post
    Teller Dude, it means that I can't trust a country that hires terrorists to assassinate nuclear scientists.
    Not even in self-defense?


    I don't believe for a mcro second that Iran killed those people.
    But you do believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny,right?

    Israel is doing everthing it can to create a reason to go to war and have the world help them do it. We do the same shit.
    Why would Israel want war?

    Don't you think they already have more than enough to deal with?

    Quote Originally Posted by 86Dde View Post
    Citation Given:

    ...it would be far more preferable if the United States could cite an Iranian provocation as justification for the airstrikes before launching them.
    Do you want religous fanatics with nukes?

    Being an atheistic nation meant that the Russians could be reasoned with,no matter how tough they talked,not so a theocracy who doesn't care if they die because they believe they will get 72 virgins for their deeds.

    Clearly, the more outrageous, the more deadly, and the more unprovoked the Iranian action, the better off the United States would be.
    How about financing most terrorism , including 9-11?


    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Iran should be celebrated. Judging a country by its leader is relevant in this case. Mr. Arbenajeenajage is like the founding fathers of the USA were they not freemasons. He is standing up there stating facts with forces of evil against him.


    Quote Originally Posted by hadit View Post
    There are no homosexuals in Iran.
    That's because in Iran people can be executed for their sexual orentation.
    It is difficult for any decent person to sit back and not comment on the anti-Semitism,racism ,sexism ,and all-around ignorance espoused on the majority of DA's posts,it's fucking sad when one gets a warning for simply being a decent person.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 23 2001
    Location
    Long Island Sound
    Posts
    46,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Teller View Post
    Why would Israel want war?
    Geopolitically the obvious reason is to gain more control of the region per AIPAC/PNAC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Teller View Post
    Don't you think they already have more than enough to deal with?
    They have tons of lobby groups and politicians and stuff. It is what they do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Teller View Post
    Do you want religous fanatics with nukes?
    Absolutely not, especially racist supremist regimes like the zionist regime.

    Quote Originally Posted by Teller View Post
    How about financing most terrorism , including 9-11?
    ^Clueless alert!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 16 2002
    Location
    In the Midwest
    Age
    58
    Posts
    35,853
    Quote Originally Posted by Š† View Post
    Geopolitically the obvious reason is to gain more control of the region per AIPAC/PNAC.



    They have tons of lobby groups and politicians and stuff. It is what they do.



    Absolutely not, especially racist supremist regimes like the zionist regime.



    ^Clueless alert!
    It is difficult for any decent person to sit back and not comment on the anti-Semitism,racism ,sexism ,and all-around ignorance espoused on the majority of DA's posts,it's fucking sad when one gets a warning for simply being a decent person.

  20. #20
    86Dde's Avatar
    86Dde is offline Definitely here NOT to please!
    Join Date
    Jun 27 2001
    Location
    Hell of course
    Posts
    61,032

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Teller View Post
    Not even in self-defense?
    They haven't crossed the line. I do understand that Israel's opportunity to act militarily will sunset soon.


    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Teller View Post
    Not even in self-defense?
    But you do believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny,right?
    In a single afternoon they managed to conclude that Iran was involved. That's some speedy forensic work there skippy. Besides, Israel pulls shit like this all the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Teller View Post
    Why would Israel want war?

    Don't you think they already have more than enough to deal with?
    I don't know what they think. I do know that the only country in the ME with an actual thermonuclear device and delivery system is Israel.


    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Teller View Post
    Do you want religous fanatics with nukes?
    Pakistan has nukes. Nobody has proven to me that Iran wants anything more than to be an powerful player in the middle east. That's why counties get nukes.



    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Teller View Post
    Being an atheistic nation meant that the Russians could be reasoned with,no matter how tough they talked,not so a theocracy who doesn't care if they die because they believe they will get 72 virgins for their deeds.


    And Kruschev said "we will bury you". That is a ridiculous statement. Nations act in their own self-interests. They do not martyr themselves for some stupid virgins. That is the same retarded shit we heard during the Iraq invasion. There is plenty lost in translation, a ton more lost in lack of diplomacy, and everything left will be lost in miscalculation. Iran is pushing the envelope to see what they can get out of the whole thing. If they wanted to die for virgins or Allah they could simply lob a cruise missile at a carrier group.


    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Teller View Post

    How about financing most terrorism , including 9-11?
    How about the united states financing every dirty little dictator on the planet including Al Quaida?





    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Teller View Post
    That's because in Iran people can be executed for their sexual orentation.
    And in Saudi you can be executed for just about anything else so what is your point?
    Last edited by 86Dde; 02-16-2012 at 08:39 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 03:48 PM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 12:22 PM
  3. why killing russian diplomats?
    By Sakir in forum In The News
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 01:55 PM
  4. US diplomats launch Bush attack
    By Zaphod Beeblebrox in forum In The News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2004, 02:16 PM
  5. Diplomats slam Blair on Mid-East
    By jonnyofthedead in forum In The News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 04:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •