Thread: An Anti-Ron Paul Neocon, Pro-zionist Lunatic says he worked for Ron Paul and Ron Paul is crazy

An Anti-Ron Paul Neocon, Pro-zionist Lunatic says he worked for Ron Paul and Ron Paul is crazy

A neocon nutter (an actual lunatic) who allegedly was part of Ron Paul's campaign has quit and says Ron Paul is a lunatic for not being a warmongering neocon nutter!

How clever the satanic forces of evil now twist being a peacemaker into being a bad thing! Fluck the satanic evil ones and their never ending wars!

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...lunacy/250541/

They're pulling out all the stops now. But these latest smears are nothing new. They can't find any real dirt on him, so they have to re-hash the same old 'racist, anti-Israel, lunatic' BS. *sigh*

Oh, and very good point about the evil of turning things upside down so that peace=evil, wars=good. I do get where they are coming from (they think their wars are righteous and necessary) but some of them get so caught up in the warmongering that they begin to get truly mixed up, and lose sight of what is good and what is evil.
    and we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

romans 8:28

Ron Paul is not a peace maker.

86Dde is offline Definitely here NOT to please!
    He doesn't have to be a peace maker because in Ron Paul's world we wouldn't be bombing the brown people that you pretend to love so much.

Maybe he should write a book or make a film about happy stuff and world peace.

He is no better than the Sambo.

Did you just label the great Obama a Sambo?

You of all people, are going to vote for this racist dumbass?

I'm not voting for anyone. I have more dignity than that.

Quote Originally Posted by 86Dde View Post
    I'm not voting for anyone. I have more dignity than that.
    See, that's proof the man is a racist.

One of the few RP policies that I agree with: Peace. So, who's gonna fill the vacuum if the US realizes the Empire Game has no winners?
    -Russia? Been there, done that, and way too recently. Russian citizens will remind the Kremlin that this brought down the Soviet Politburo, and the Czar before that.
    -China? They could beat the US by sending a debt collector to DC, so who needs an army? But then they'd be stuck with the US as a colony. Kinda like being stuck with a spoiled, grown up brat who snorts a lot of coke and doesn't work nearly as much as he used to.
    -How 'bout the European Union? Oh wait, they're "busy" with other disasters. Besides, they remember the endless series of closterflocks trying to maintain their old empires. Also not so long ago.
    -I know! The "Islamo-fascist Republics"!!! Why, I'm sure the rest of the world will be happy to embrace Afghani-style Sharia law. No adjustment needed by females to this new regime (). No problem convincing those of other/no religions that it's OK (). Rule by treasury-raiding Despots? You bet! (). And resisting their armies? How could our superior kill-toys stand up to their religious fervor? Meh, 500/1 kill ratios. Scratch the Islamo Fascist empire idea.

If RP believes the "Big Dog" Empire pathology should have been buried a loooong time ago, I'm with him 100% on that issue. We can use the Chinese method to shut down those who wish to continue with delusions of empire. Invite them in, and turn them into us. All we gotta do is turn ourselves into something better in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertJ View Post
    See, that's proof the man is a racist.
    The only thing it proves is that you are intenionally being an idiot.

More voters will follow the path you have chosen.

The idiots are those who support Ron Paul.

All the good beaners live in Mexico.
    My IQ would blow your mind.... I have been asked to join Mensa... I just do not want to pay dues. - Vader

Thread Information