All of the above????
Here we have a nice young man...(this is his booking photo), accused of some heinous crime. Looking at his pic, try to guess the crime he was accused of:
1. Simple domestic battery
2. Shoplifting a frozen ham in his under pants
3. Public masturbation
4. Snatch and Grab gone wrong...he ended up with an arm load of women's panties
5. Insurance fraud via arson
6. Attempted to, (and was very nearly successful), game the market for over 100 million dollars
7. Solyndra exec, and major Obama donor
8. Recipient of "Fast and Furious" weapons that were used to murder hundreds of innocent Mexican civilians
fat mike (10-08-2011)
I didn't swear. I cursed. And no, it was neither six, nor seven.
I am not playing this game. I am taking my frozen ham and going home.
I WILL NOT INSULT YOUR INTELLIGENCE BUT YOUR LACK OF INTELLECT IS FAIR GAME
Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it. Going Postal
You forgot #9:
Failure to shave that ****ing rat off of his face.
I'll say 8.
Sparkly Mary (10-07-2011)
2 and 4 both have a sexual connotation attached to them which I don't think is a coincidence... the man's goatee also suggests a certain degree of upkeep with his facial features so I'm going to have to say 3.
methinks you protesteth too much dear one=i knew it btw
tired of your extremism
And my guess would have been Fast & Furious but since our Bureau of ATF and our AG knew about and supported this debacle... is it really illegal?
Ick on his monkey play as well as is over patterned facial hair.
Those two things are somehow related.
When will the world learn that a million men are of no importance compared with one man? [Henry David Thoreau]
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)