. A Socialist wrote the Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Jesus healed the sick and helped the poor, for free.
3. Joseph McCarthy was an un-American, witch hunting sissy.
4. Jefferson Davis and Robert E. Lee were traitors.
5. The South lost the Civil War, get over it.
6. The Founding Fathers were liberals.
7. Fascism is a right-wing trait.
8. Sarah Palin is an ugly cow (said to conservative males).
9. The Earth is round.
10. Reagan raised taxes eleven times as President.
11. Reagan legalized abortion as Governor of California.
12. Nixon created the Environmental Protection Agency.
13. Ronald Reagan supported gun control.
14. Global warming is real.
15. Republicans hate illegal immigrants, unless they need their lawns mowed or their houses cleaned.
16. The military is a government-run institution, so why do Republicans approve the defense budget?
17. The Cold War is over and the Soviet Union no longer exists.
18. Paying taxes is patriotic.
19. Republicans: Peddling the same failed economic policies since 1880.
20. The Republican Party began as a liberal party.
21. The Presidents’ full name is Barack Hussein Obama and he was born in the United States of America.
22. George W. Bush held hands with the King of Saudi Arabia.
23. President Obama saved the American auto industry, while Republicans wanted to destroy it.
24. Hate is not a Christian virtue.
25. Jesus was a liberal.
26. Republicans spend MORE money than Democrats.
27. Tea parties are for little girls.
28. Public schools educate all children; private schools are for indoctrinating children.
29. The Constitution is the law, NOT the Bible.
30. Sharia law doesn’t exist in America.
31. The President is NOT a Muslim.
32. Corporations are NOT people. People are people.
33. Fox News isn’t real news, it’s just a racist, sexist, hateful, right-wing propaganda machine.
34. The Federal Reserve was a Republican idea.
35. Women are equal citizens who deserve equal rights.
36. Women control their own bodies.
37. Abortion is a relevant medical procedure, just ask Rick Santorum.
38. Please use spell check.
39. It’s “pundit”, not “pundint”.
40. Social Security is solvent through 2038.
41. Health care is a right, not a product.
42. Roe v. Wade was a bipartisan ruling made by a conservative leaning Supreme Court.
43. G.O.P also stands for Gross Old Perverts.
44. The donkey shouldn’t be the Democratic mascot because Republicans are the real jackasses.
45. Barack Obama ordered the killing of Osama Bin Laden. It took him two and half years to do what Bush couldn’t do in eight.
46. Waterboarding IS torture.
47. 9/11 happened on George W. Bush’s watch, therefore he did NOT keep America safe.
48. Republicans invaded Iraq for oil, so Iraq should be allowed to invade Texas to get it back.
49. Separation of church and state is in the Constitution, it’s called the First Amendment.
50. Muslims are protected by the Constitution, just as much as Christians.
51. Barack Obama is the first African-American President, get over it.
52. The Oval Office is NOT a “whites only” office.
53. America is a nation of immigrants, therefore we are all anchor babies.
54. The white race isn’t disappearing, it’s evolving.
55. God is a particle.
56. Evolution is real.
57. The Earth is 4.54 billion years old, not 6,000.
58. The Founding Fathers did not free the slaves.
59. The Revolution was NOT fought over slavery.
60. Paul Revere warned the Americans, NOT the British.
61. Federal law trumps state law.
62. The Civil War was about slavery, NOT state’s rights.
63. Corporations care more about profits than they do about people.
64. Getting out of a recession requires government spending.
65. Glenn Beck is a nut-job.
66. Republicans: Paranoid since 1932.
67. Republicans don’t want to pay for your birth control, but they want you to pay for their Viagra.
68. Republicans actually NEED Viagra.
69. Fox News is owned by an Australian and has a Saudi prince as an investor.
70. Republicans complain about immigrants taking American jobs, then freely give American jobs to foreigners overseas.
71. Republicans hate communism, so why do they refer to themselves as red states?
72. Labor unions built this country.
73. Republicans hold America hostage as a political strategy; the temper tantrum throwing kind of political strategy.
75. When Republicans see black, they attack.
76. Inside every Republican is a Klansman or a Nazi waiting to bloom.
77. Republicans only care about children BEFORE they are born.
78. Republicans are hypocrites, they’re just too stupid to know it.
79. The Christian-Right boycotts movies that have violence, and then promotes guns and insurrection.
80. I think therefore I am NOT a Republican.
81. Republicans that oppose gay marriage are most likely in the closet themselves.
82. Churches should stay out of politics, or be taxed.
83. People are too poor to vote Republican.
84. Democrats think for themselves, Republicans form think tanks to do it for them.
85. Republicans hate education because they couldn’t hack it in school.
86. Greed is one of the seven deadly sins and Republicans wallow in it.
87. A little socialism on the Left is better than a little fascism on the Right.
88. The current corporate tax rate is the lowest in 60 years, so stop whining about it being too high.
89. Republicans: Anti-Gay Marriage, Pro-Lesbian sex.
90. Republicans: Terrorizing the American people since 1981.
91. Republicans have their own terrorists, just look up Timothy McVeigh.
92. Republicans love outsourcing, just ask the Chinese Communists.
93. The Republican answer to the oil spill was to apologize to BP, a foreign oil company.
94. Democrats will be working hard to bring jobs to Americans, while the Republicans tea bag each other in the middle of the aisles.
95. Voter disenfranchisement is immoral and un-American, that’s why Republicans do it.
96. Republicans would let your house burn down unless you pay them to put it out.
97. Democrats want to take care of the sick. Republicans take their credit cards and then deny them medical attention.
98. Republicans say teachers are union thugs, then proceed to rape and mug the entire middle class on behalf of corporations.
99. Republicans think rape isn’t a crime, but miscarriages are.
100. Republicans are idiots and arguing with them is a waste of time!
Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.
God job comrade but your collective won't be won without blood.
This list is so retarded! Actually it seems to have been written by a typical, mildly retarded college freshman after being thoroughly indoctrinated into the leftist leftspeak. THE FACT is the ONLY party that considers itself above average voters are DEMONCRATS! Most people vote republican to stop the DEMONCRATS not because of some ideology like the DEMONCRATS! Seriously, that list is just bizarre, idiotic and not even related to even party lines as defined by the MSM!
big steve (08-14-2011)
I think THEY even know that most of those things are retarded. They just want to say those things, for the sole purpose of trying to piss off republicans. (as the title says)
Meh, how juvenile and lame.
And if you want it, come and get it... for crying out loud!
'cause this love that he has given you was never in doubt.
Let go of your heart, let go of your head and feel it now.
Let go of your heart, let go of your head, feel it now...
Im conservative but none of that stuff really angers me. I tend to take things on the interwebs with a grain of salt.
There are conservative j00s out there !
Republicans have ZERO sense of humor.
But Snouter, the "average voters" voted for them to be in the White House and Senate for a REASON, don't you think?This list is so retarded! Actually it seems to have been written by a typical, mildly retarded college freshman after being thoroughly indoctrinated into the leftist leftspeak. THE FACT is the ONLY party that considers itself above average voters are DEMONCRATS!
If most people voted Republican, Obama wouldn't be in the White House today. THANK GOD, Americans aren't all THAT retarded, at least right now.Most people vote republican to stop the DEMONCRATS not because of some ideology like the DEMONCRATS!
Truth hurts, doesn't it....obviously you are the PROOF that this list is great...you just got ANGRY!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!Seriously, that list is just bizarre, idiotic and not even related to even party lines as defined by the MSM!
I can't believe someone even took the time to compile that list. Obviously it was compiled by someone who is unemployed, leeching off the taxpayer.
I represent the angry, gun toting meat eating people. ~ Denis Leary
The same shepherd that protects the flock leads them to the slaughterhouse.
Stop talking shit about Snouter, PLEASE...I mean, yeah, you have a point, but he's still MEH HEBREW, damn it!!I can't believe someone even took the time to compile that list. Obviously it was compiled by someone who is unemployed, leeching off the taxpayer.
The South lost the war because REPUBLICANS kicked some Democrat ASS...
Sure, because Repulibcans were RADICAL LIBERALS at the time, while the Democrats were racist right-wingers (even worse than today's republicans).The South lost the war because REPUBLICANS kicked some Democrat ASS...
I don't see why this assertion should irritate Republicans. After all, both were Democrats. Personally, I think it's unfortunate that the war did not end with Davis hanging from a sour apple tree.Originally Posted by Cd.
I don't think this fact is in dispute. Sadly, however, the South won Reconstruction.Originally Posted by Cd.
That's right. It took a Republican President and a Republican Congress to do this.Originally Posted by Cd.
Yeah, and...?Originally Posted by Cd.
I don't know about the accuracy of this statement, considering the role of the KKK as the terrorist wing of the Democratic Party...76. Inside every Republican is a Klansman or a Nazi waiting to bloom.
I agree, but if Davis was alive today, make no mistake about it, he'd be voting for Republicans over Democrats.I don't see why this assertion should irritate Republicans. After all, both were Democrats. Personally, I think it's unfortunate that the war did not end with Davis hanging from a sour apple tree.
Today's republicans/democrats is not the same thing as the way it was 200 years ago.
Who were VERY liberal for those days.That's right. It took a Republican President and a Republican Congress to do this.
Who were VERY right-wing and racist at the time, of course.I don't know about the accuracy of this statement, considering the role of the KKK as the terrorist wing of the Democratic Party...
I used to have 100% respect for Ron Paul, now it is like 2% after hearing his position on the Civil Rights Act.
What was the word we used in the military for such people? Ah yes, "shitbag".
Republicans have no sense of humor? I would be nice if one of you ass clowns would say something funny so we could test that theory.
the world's most humorless people are leftists.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)