Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Post your gun pr0n!!!

Red is offline ... is BACK! And still stalking Katalina! -=Administrator=-
    i want that AR-15, damn you.
    DA Admin

"If you liberals keep gettin' your way - we're all gonna hear one big loud flush. The sound of the U.S. of A. goin' straight down the toilet." -- Archie Bunker

Why the Towers Fell (Fixed link!)

More later
    Sprint/Nextel is an Example of an Evil Corporation. Click here for Proof!

Ubernix.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bo
    Do NOT attempt to mug Elmo, carjack Elmo, or attempt to break into Elmo's home. He will perforate you.
    "Women should stay home and make babies. Preferably man child." ~ Chiun

I live in the land where every law abiding citizen can carry and Illegal Immigrants run rampant.

Quote Originally Posted by jwreck View Post
    Putting a silencer on a 357 is pretty pointless.
    Yeah ... that is true ... especially the snub-nosed model.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffrey View Post

new pistol, not sure if the link will work

more later
    Good weapons. I prefer the M16 to the AR-15 but still ... good weapons.

I don't have an gun pr0n yet cause the fucking City takes 14 weeks to process my application. Then I gotta apply to the state. So much for your right to bear arms in a liberal state. FM and I should switch states. I can move to Texas a nice conservative red state that still has the death penalty and FM can move to Liberal Land CT.

I have a Marlin .22 bolt action rifle that my grandad gave me and its perfect for hunting rabbits.
    I tried shooting his .44 handgun but it was way too much recoil.
    I will be getting a Marlin .308 MXLR lever action rifle for Christmas too. It looks really cool and I can hunt mule deer with that.

Once I get settled in my home and get in the flow of my payments I plan on starting to purchase some firearms. I know where to come for advice
    Manu, Admin
    DA CafePress Merch
    Script Logo
    DABond Logo

what would be a good gun for someone who knows nothing about them and has no experience?

(obviously, no gun is good if you know nothing about it, but you know what i mean )
    "...and from these walls laughter will run over the world and infect with courage the bent, laborious peon of antiquity." - 'Desolation Angels', Jack Kerouac

"...now you're really in the total animal soup of time..." - 'Howl', Allen Ginsberg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socratic_method

wow.. so not my scene in here, but B would depend entirely on the aplication of course, for what is the firearm intended?

Quote Originally Posted by Charles View Post
    i want that one!

just something smalltime, to not be subjected to any old criminal asshole that bothers me on the street like the other day. nothing happened, but he might as well have stabbed me.
    im a very nonviolent person btw , totally trustworthy with this sort of thing.
    "...and from these walls laughter will run over the world and infect with courage the bent, laborious peon of antiquity." - 'Desolation Angels', Jack Kerouac

"...now you're really in the total animal soup of time..." - 'Howl', Allen Ginsberg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socratic_method

im a very nonviolent person btw , totally trustworthy with this sort of thing.
    wow... that statement is so odd to me.... I don't think I can help you carrying guns on the street is something only criminals and cops do here....

btw, the Saiga-12 I built in post #22 has been sold. I believe I got $2250 for it. was a while back.
    Sprint/Nextel is an Example of an Evil Corporation. Click here for Proof!

Ubernix.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bo
    Do NOT attempt to mug Elmo, carjack Elmo, or attempt to break into Elmo's home. He will perforate you.
    "Women should stay home and make babies. Preferably man child." ~ Chiun

I live in the land where every law abiding citizen can carry and Illegal Immigrants run rampant.

Here are just a few I have pics of.

Love this shotgun. Just keep the trigger pulled and pump away as the shells fire.

My wifes

Guns are for killers

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
    Guns are for killers
    Guns are for killing. Break into my home and I will show you a killer. Come after my wife I will show you a killer. Try to harm me physically I will show you killer. Until someone can answer how say a women or the elderly can defend themselves against others wanting to harm or kill them on the spot being called a killer while I have lived a peaceful life is fine by me.

Well cure the reason why those people would want to do that...instead of doing what they do

how do you cure it?

Well.....look at Canada....why do we have very low crime rates and murders??

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
    Well cure the reason why those people would want to do that...instead of doing what they do

how do you cure it?

Well.....look at Canada....why do we have very low crime rates and murders??

I’m Glad That I Don’t Have Canadian Murder Rates Where I Live
    Surprising results when comparing murder rates for specific Canadian provinces with their American neighbors.
    http://pjmedia.com/blog/im-glad-that...-where-i-live/

Your crime rate is not all peaches and cream by any means. And even if it was 99% percent less it still does not answer my question. Because no matter what you ever do and even if government some how had the best laws murders, rapes and other crime will never, ever stop. Never! Until that day people have the right to defend themselves more then the wrongly perceived notion we would be safer without guns.

Stats are fudged

Sure they are.

Thread Information