What political or social topic brings out your passion?
Even if I weren't opposed to them, being vegetarian it's kinda pointless for me to journey into one of their establishments anyway.
But my personal rant aside, if you're set on choosing between either Mickey D's or KFC, I'd have to say KFC
Out of curiosity what do you think of Red Rooster and Chicken Treat?
What political or social topic brings out your passion?
In order to have contributed to sociology you must take a stand to an extent but you also must be able to detach yourself from those you agree with most and distinguish your work from theirs. You cannot achieve this if you've been brainwashed.
Anyhow I believe family law as it relates court ruling pertaining to divorce, alimony have changed considerably over time and not in a steady shift from being pro-man to pro-woman. There are currently inequalities that exist for both sexes. Overall however I still think women have it worse as most judges are still white males past a certain age who still carry with them certain stereotypes. Furthermore single moms are a heck of a lot more heavily stigmatized than single dads...
This topic however warrants its own thread... So I don't wish to continue the discussion here.
Where is your most favorite place to vacation or if not a place what is your favorite activity while on vacation?
1) Have you ever been in a fistfight? Details? Did you win?
2) Do you think drug possession should be decriminalized, both in your country and others around the world?
3) Do you vote? In local elections, even? If so, who have you voted for in what elections and why?
4) Do you believe in a higher power? Are you religious?
5) Have I asked you these questions before? Am I repeating questions already asked ITT? I'm too lazy to scroll through the thread in an attempt to find these answers for myself, apparently.
6) As long as you have everyone's attention, is there anything else you would like the world to know about you?
7) Can I copypasta the Q&A's from this thread into a wiki article and call it "An Interview with SivVulk?"
My favourite activity is cross country skiing followed by playing beach soccer or badminton on the beach and hiking.
Other drugs be it barbiturates, heroin, cocaine and all that shit should not ever be legalized.
Sorry I forgot to mention, I've voted for the NDP in all Federal and Provincial elections as they are the party closest to my views on the political spectrum.. however if I could vote for one of the more left wing parties I would. The problem is there are no candidates in my riding .
b) I'm a pack rat, and as a result tend to keep a whole lot of things. For instance I still have every single one of my report cards from elementary right through to high school. I also have an original VHS tape of an episode of the Polka Dot Door.
c) If I could unsolve two mysteries, it would be how the Egyptians built the pyramids and who Jack the Ripper was (and bust his/their asses)
d) My favourite thing to have for breakfast is bread with honey and tahini or peanut butter.
e) I've been in the same room as Trish Stratus and Pam Anderson and ruled that Trish is hotter
Last edited by SivVulk; 06-10-2010 at 10:05 PM.
SivVulks Personality Exam:
1) Officer SivVulk was just dispatched to the intersection of Monroe and Main in reference to a domestic dispute between a husband and a wife. Upon arrival, Officer SivVulk noticed another Officer who is already on the scene engaged in a fight with the husband. Officer SivVulk runs to assist the other Officer, but was confronted by the angry wife who took a swipe at him with a baseball bat. What should SivVulk do next?
A. He should dodge each swing, and continue helping the other Officer.
B. He should ignore the wife's advancement because after all she is a woman.
C. He should deploy his baton to the non-kill zone of the wife's body until she drops the weapon.
D. He should disengage the situation and wait for backup.
2) Was OJ Simpson guilty or innocent of murder?
C. Who's OJ Simpson?
3) If you pulled over a suspicious vehicle at 3 in the morning and discovered it was just a sober designated driver taking his friends home but you noticed a joint in the drivers front shirt pocket how would you handle it?
A. Take him to jail for possession of marijuana.
B. Order one of his drunk friends to drive the rest of the way home.
C. Confiscate the joint and let him go on his way.
4) Israel has developed software that keeps tabs on online message boards and scans such websites for specific words such as "Zionist" "Genocide" "Holocaust" and maybe even "Free Organs". They have hired thousands of loyal volunteers who receive e-mails an text messages instructing them to debate, troll, spam, and argue with any anti-Semitic/Israeli arguments.
Are you one of these loyal volunteers?
5) With the evidence you've seen and witness testemony are you convinced that 'Cyclone Ranger' is in fact, 'Cow Punk'?
6) Have you ever spooned a wolf?
B. Hell No!
Regardless of whether or not my partner was justified or had a choice in engaging in a fight with the husband, the fact remains the wife has committed an offence. If her husband were truly innocent she'd plead with me to stop my partner. I would therefore subdue her with as little force possible, cuff her and then assist my partner.
Strictly from a legal perspective he was ruled not guilty. But my personal belief is that he was in fact guilty. Juries and judges don't always get it right.
B. Hell No!
Last edited by SivVulk; 06-10-2010 at 09:31 PM.
Just a 'crew cab' at 3am heading away from the bar end of town. You noticed that the vehicle is obviously packed tight with young people. It doesnt matter why you pulled the car over ya just did and now your standing at the driver side window and everything came back clean on his license. Driver is sober but the passengers are shitfaced(over 21) but you notice a joint in the drivers shirt pocket. (You're aloud to pull over crew cabs in the US....you're a US cop ,btw.)Sorry I need more to go on than that.. why is it a suspicious vehicle, what was the result of the vehicle plate check? how are the people in the vehicle behaving. My decision would either be arrest the guy or confiscate the joint and fine him. I would have to check them for their criminal record. And under no circumstance would I allow any of his buddies to drive the rest of the way.
One other thing if it were a distance greater than 15km or 10 miles to where they were going arrange for an alternative mode of transportation and have the car towed so they could pick up the next morning.
Cage match to the death between Jon Bon Jovi and Brett Michaels. Who would survive?
206 confirmed kills
If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people — their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties — someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal."
Click here to add Monster to your ignore list!
i'm in the mood for more questions... anyone feeling inquisitive?
How did you come into your extraordinary and unusual taste in music?
Originally Posted by Red: you know why. © ® ™
*and hey take no prisoners, fuck them, if you have something to say then say it fuck polite.... then all these fuckers get to thinking they are right instead of someone saying what the fuck are you talking about.... (d. donnelly)
*This ad sponsored by "Revolutions to Go" 'instant revolutions at a discount price!'
Why can't you get mouse flavoured cat food.
Do you prefer toast with jam or marmalade?
If you had the power to change, create or remove one law, what would you do?
Why do people use tautological phrases when they don't really make sense?
Play the DA Daily Quiz here
Smiley Points Received -
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.
Rookie of the Year 2010
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)