Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Man Impregnates Dog In Trinidad, Dog Gives Birth to Human/Dog Baby *Pics*

Unhappy Man Impregnates Dog In Trinidad, Dog Gives Birth to Human/Dog Baby *Pics*

Well, judge for yourselves, one of the sickest things ive ever seen.

If you think the pics are fake so be it.

i couldnt find the article you took this from-pretty horrifying youre right..i dont know anything about the science-except in high school my biology teacher said such things were impossible-but who knows?
    tired of your extremism

Well I cant find a proper article either but I heard a mention of it was made on the news.
    If you google you will just find these pics on forums but not an official write up.

The pics look real to me and its not the first time something like this has happened. I saw similar images one the news years ago of a much smaller dog with human features on the news.
    Last edited by Adi; 05-23-2008 at 11:55 PM.

The dog gave birth to 5 puppies and a human form monster at night.

According to the Ukraine news net on 15th reported that recently the Ukraine day care Mierzhou government announced this state to the news media to occur in a August's, 2007 strange event, and seeks the biologist and zoologist's help. This event had already caused the vibration in the locality.

It is reported that the day care Mierzhou suburb's small town resident in last August 21 discovered that a local peasant household the bitch gives birth to 5 puppies and a monster at night. This “the monster” assumes the human form, has the similar humanity's four limbs and the reproductive organ. Superficially likely is a growth mature young boy or the little girl, a monster birth has not been the death. Because this local position is remote, the populace culture quality is low, after presenting this strange event, the locality presents some rumors. Some harbor ulterior motives the human even thought that is nuclear radiation divulging causes, these rumors produced in the life and the psychology to the local common people have had the serious influence. Holds the Mierzhou government to hope that explains this phenomenon using the science method.
    whoa i found it!! i knew you were an honest person,Lass-that wasnt the point http://www.sgclub.com/singapore/ukra...ves_48474.html

so the original story was on an ukrainian website...
    tired of your extremism

That thing says Ukraine...hmmm

Well I dont know what to say in my email it says Trinidad and http://www.bahamasissues.com/showthread.php?t=14213

Plus this story is mostly on Caribbean websites.

Also, what would so many black/dark-skinned people be doing in Ukraine.

Im lost....
    Last edited by Adi; 05-24-2008 at 12:04 AM.

86Dde is online now Definitely here NOT to please!
    Did IQ's suddenly drop overnight? WTF is wrong wit you people? Time to lay off the shrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by 86Dude View Post
    Did IQ's suddenly drop overnight? WTF is wrong wit you people?
    No, Adi has always been insanely stupid.

pissy pissy-she just found this and shared it-it beats hell out of all the racist hand wringing and we hate hillary crap on the rest of the site-at least its different...
    tired of your extremism

Monster is offline Let's Get Dangerous! -=Administrator=-
    It just looks like a dog to me, I don't see any specifically human characteristics in those photos. Everything that's wrong with the dog can be attributed to a mutation or deformation within the womb.

There are medical cases of human babies being born with organs outside their bodies. Does that mean that their mothers mated with some strange, inside-out aliens? No. It's just a weird thing that happens when Nature has an "oops" moment.

206 confirmed kills

If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal."
    -JFK

Click here to add Monster to your ignore list!

Can't happen:

Can a dog get a human pregnant?

Frankly, this type of question is disturbing for multiple reasons. For one, it shows that school systems are not doing a good job of teaching biology. The other, well, that's just grose.

No, a dog can not breed with anything outside of it's own species just as humans can't breed with anything that is not human. Humans can't be impreganted by monkeys, gorillas, snakes, jellyfish, tigers, domesticated cats, mice, frogs, spiders....and the list goes on.

"it is not possible for a human to impregnate a dog nor is it possible for a dog to impregnate a human.

First, the sperm and eggs in nearly all species have membrane proteins that recognize same-species gametes--human eggs will only recognize human sperm, goat eggs will only recognize goat sperm, etc. Secondly, for a human (or any other animal, for that matter) to be viable, it must have the correct number of chromosomes. Normal adult human cells have 46 chromosomes (23 derived from the mother, 23 derived from the father). Dogs have 76 chromosomes in each of their cells (38 of maternal origin, 38 of paternal origin). So, assuming that somehow fertilization of a human egg with a dog sperm (or a dog egg with human sperm) took place, the resulting zygote would have 61 chromosomes (23 of maternal origin and 38 of paternal origin (or vice versa))--this genome would be incompatible with life and therefore the embryo would spontaneously abort."
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...=1006032503040
    "We are all atheists about most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." Richard Dawkins

Monster is offline Let's Get Dangerous! -=Administrator=-
    Thanks for providing a link. I knew some/most of what you posted, but I didn't bother actually doing any work for it.

206 confirmed kills

If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal."
    -JFK

Click here to add Monster to your ignore list!

Way to crush Adi's dream of becoming a mother.

what a jerk thing to say-shes a normal young woman-she might even be really pretty-its not like anyone has seen her-notthat that matters anyway-it was jerk thing to say
    tired of your extremism

You're right. It was a jerky thing to say. Dogs are noble, charming, beautiful animals and do not deserve the indignity of being compared to Adi.
    Last edited by Mister E.; 05-24-2008 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister E. View Post
    You're right. It was an jerky thing to say. Dogs are noble, charming, beautiful animals and do not deserve the indignity of being compared to Adi.
    LOL. You guys crack me up in here.
    "It is the duty of the Patriot to protect his country from his government. Thomas Paine

"How fortunate for leaders that men do not think. - Adolf Hitler

"We should never forget that everything Adolf Hilter did in Germany was 'legal'" - Martin Luther King Jr.,
    from a Birmingham jail, April 16, 1963.

Ignoring the comments of the gay scum who have posted. I think your time would be much better served getting an AIDS test than commenting here. Never mind that you sickos probably thought of sticking it to a few male dogs yourselves. IF you have not done so already. ROFL at you comparing me to a dog. A dog certainly has much more use than some dirty (literally), uneducated, poor, mentally disturbed homosexual. Hmm way to shatter my dreams? How exactly does a pathetic human being like yourself expect to father any children with a man or woman. Any woman who would jump into bed with you clearly has no pride.
    Now regardless of what any science article says im not convinced that its not possible. There is really no such thing now as cannot and never. Before someone went on the moon it was deemed impossible. Before cloning same thing. In one of the links it says scientists are unable to determine the father. So if the father is a dog would that not be easy to determine? There will always be doubtful Thomases which is cool but you should know that stuff happen daily in science which change many scientific facts.
    Hopefully, if this happens again, the offspring will be shipped to the U.S. for testing. A dog gave birth to something with DISTINCTLY human features and you guys are saying that two dogs produced this. To me that's impossible, God didnt touch the pregnant dog and somehow blessed it with human genes, man did. Science and the human body are complex things. Every day a new discovery is made that shatters some old set in stone theory.
    As for the comparison with a human who gives birth to a baby with organs outside his body...well they are human organs outside their body right? They arent any unidentifiable organs or organs that are most likely present in another species so that is not an equal comparison.
    Anyway, we are entitled to our opinions. Im sure none of you had seen this before so at least its one more interesting topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister E. View Post
    You're right. It was a jerky thing to say. Dogs are noble, charming, beautiful animals and do not deserve the indignity of being compared to Adi.
    LOL.

How do you explain all those normal puppies? I think his dog was cheating on him, and this is just a sad deformity.

Well the thing is until Fat Mike showed me that other forum topic none of the other Caribbean sites mention anything about other puppies.

Even then, suppose the dog slept with another dog after a human abused it, I dunno *shrugs*

Anyway, I could be wrong in my belief, I just thought it was interesting and decided to post it.

DA used to be a great forum.
    It is difficult for any decent person to sit back and not comment on the anti-Semitism,racism ,sexism ,and all-around ignorance espoused on the majority of DA's posts,it's fucking sad when one gets a warning for simply being a decent person.

Thread Information